As the patented product of Leuven Instrument, this product is specially researched and developed for metal contamination control for integrated circuit, silicon substrate production line and leading process R&D platform and it is used for the release and collection of metal elements on the surface of wafers and chambers.
● It contains the modules of gas phase corrosion, alignment, contamination collection, wafer automatic transfer, chemical liquid automatic supply, drying, etc.
● It is compatible with 300mm and 200mm wafers without need to switch transfer modules and it adopts fully automated process.
● The gas phase corrosion module can be used separately in the release process of MEMS devices.
● With gas phase corrosion, it may have higher corrosion selection ratio of metal elements.
● With the patented reaction chamber of Leuven Instruments, it is the safest gas corrosion chamber in the market at present.
● It is equipped with a variable speed air extraction module to avoid the deformation of the cavity in order to quickly adapt to the intake flow in the process of corrosion and purging.
● In combination with TXRF, the detection threshold of TXRF can be increased by two orders of magnitude.
● The design and production of the complete system conform to SEMI standard.
● Major contaminated metal elements detected: Na, Mg, Al, K, Ca, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Y, Zr, Mo, Pd, La, Ce, W, Ge, Dy, Hf, Ta, Pt, Au, Ru, etc.
[Product Configuration and Specifications]
● Size of wafers that can be processed: 200mm or 300mm (automatic in full process), 100mm or 150mm (manual plate transfer);
● Loadport: 1~2;
● Wafer transfer robot: 1 (200mm and 300 compatible), including 1 set of corrosion-resistant arm;
● Gas corrosion chamber: 1;
● Aligner: 1 (200mm and 300 compatible);
● Wafer scanning platform: 1;
● Drying chamber: 1;
● Chemical operation robot: 1 (arm with corrosion-resistant coating);
● Internal purification environment: Class 1;
It is used for the release and collection of metal elements on the surface of wafers and chambers.
Silicon substrate, wafer manufacturer, IC processing plant, pilot process chamber testing, etc.